Kylie Jenner: A Day in the Life

Kylie Jenner: A Day in the Life

I wanted to give you guys a glimpse into a typical day for me. You guys have been asking to see my new office, but I thought it would be fun to show you everything from the moment I wake up, so I'm taking you into my home, my closet, my business meetings, my photoshoots and more. More videos to come! x Kylie

This Video Published Since or about 5 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Kylie Jenner

Kylie Jenner: A Day in the Life's Video From Kylie Jenner have lenght about 19:31 and was viewed more than 34298699 and is still growing


Related Video with Kylie Jenner: A Day in the Life

The Beatles - Help 1965

The Beatles - Help 1965

This Video Published Since 2 years ago ago, Hosted by ok.ru and Published by Channel: ぽよ

The Beatles - Help 1965's Video From LONG LIVE ROCK-N-ROLL have lenght about 2:19 and was viewed more than 980 and is still growing


The Beatles - Rock and roll music Live HQ

The Beatles - Rock and roll music Live HQ
The Beatles - Rock and roll music Live。原曲は言わずと知れたChuakBerryの代表曲。こうしてChuckはThe BeatlesやThe Rolling Stonesに多大な影響を与えている。これはBealesからチャックへのリスペクトソングでもあり、アンサーソングでもある。

This Video Published Since 3 years ago ago, Hosted by nicovideo.jp and Published by Channel: ぽよ

The Beatles - Rock and roll music Live HQ's Video From ぽよ have lenght about 2:25 and was viewed more than 397 and is still growing


Lew Phillips - I Want You To Know (Fats Domino Cover)

Lew Phillips - I Want You To Know (Fats Domino Cover)
Lew Phillips - I Want You To Know (Fats Domino Cover) Just as i was getting back home from work, i heard about the passing of the great late Antoine ''Fats'' Domino and so i just grabbed my acoustic guitar and sang one of my favourite Fats Domino song in front of a camera. this is my tribute to one of the founding fathers of Rock 'n' Roll and ...

This Video Published Since 2 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: LewPhillipsMusic

Lew Phillips - I Want You To Know (Fats Domino Cover)'s Video From LewPhillipsMusic have lenght about 2:14 and was viewed more than 68 and is still growing


Pinball Wizard on Dulcimer

Pinball Wizard on Dulcimer
Sam Edelston gives a memorable performance of Pinball Wizard on mountain dulcimer -- after explaining the difference between hammered and mountain dulcimers -- at the 2007 Folk Project Fall Festival in New Jersey. By popular demand! Have you checked out my other videos? Psycho Killer has been very popular: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYlA2 ...

This Video Published Since 8 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: ContemporaryDulcimer

Pinball Wizard on Dulcimer's Video From ContemporaryDulcimer have lenght about 4:49 and was viewed more than 20692 and is still growing

Comments