Q&A2: How I deal with Copyright Strikes
Today I explain how I evade copyright strikes and blockers. I also list my favourite Beatles albums and explore why 'Mixolydian' can be considered 'Rock Major'. Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/davidbennettpiano David Bruce on Copyright: https://youtu.be/87wHYATdPXs
This Video Published Since or about 5 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: David Bennett Piano
Q&A2: How I deal with Copyright Strikes's Video From David Bennett Piano have lenght about 10:33 and was viewed more than 7863 and is still growing
Related Video with Q&A2: How I deal with Copyright Strikes
Something - The Beatles - Solo Blues/Jazz Piano
Something - The Beatles - Solo Blues/Jazz Piano
Something is a song by the English rock band the Beatles from their 1969 album Abbey Road. It was written by George Harrison, the band's lead guitarist. I heard the James Booker version and just had to cover it. While this isn't a direct transcription its more of a tribute. I use some of his phrasing and set up ideas. Thanks for listening!
This Video Published Since 9 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Marty Music
Something - The Beatles - Solo Blues/Jazz Piano's Video From ericlobopiano have lenght about 2:50 and was viewed more than 92 and is still growing
Get Back Electric Guitar Solo + Lead Techniques
Get Back Electric Guitar Solo + Lead Techniques
Get Back solo and lead techniques! Not usually the case, but this classic song has John Lennon on lead guitar! Come hang out with me as I teach you all of the amazing solo tips, tricks, and techniques to jam along with the Beatles! Follow Marty On Social Media! Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/martyschwartz Twitter - http://www.twitter.com ...
This Video Published Since 4 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Marty Music
Get Back Electric Guitar Solo + Lead Techniques's Video From Marty Music have lenght about 16:22 and was viewed more than 32704 and is still growing
The best songs in the 60's
The best songs in the 60's
1. Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline 2. Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That lovin' Feeling 3. Crycle - Red Rubber Ball 4. Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough 5. Four Tops - It's The Same Old Song 6. the Turtles - Happy Together 7. Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man 8. The Beatles - She Loves You 9. Booker T. and ...
This Video Published Since 7 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: retroportalnet
The best songs in the 60's's Video From retroportalnet have lenght about 6:00 and was viewed more than 29647 and is still growing
Rock and Roll Music Cover
Rock and Roll Music Cover
We did this song to celebrate the 50th anniversary of The Beatles' Japan tour. On June 29th 1966, The Beatles arrived in Japan and played 5 shows at Budokan. And this song was the very first song they performed in Japan. Back then in Japan, The Beatles were considered to be a bad influence on young Japanese people. There were some demonstration ...
This Video Published Since 3 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: LaylaLaneMusic
Rock and Roll Music Cover's Video From LaylaLaneMusic have lenght about 1:21 and was viewed more than 25219 and is still growing
Comments
Post a Comment