Something - The Beatles - Solo Blues/Jazz Piano

Something - The Beatles - Solo Blues/Jazz Piano

Something is a song by the English rock band the Beatles from their 1969 album Abbey Road. It was written by George Harrison, the band's lead guitarist. I heard the James Booker version and just had to cover it. While this isn't a direct transcription its more of a tribute. I use some of his phrasing and set up ideas. Thanks for listening!

This Video Published Since or about 9 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: ericlobopiano

Something - The Beatles - Solo Blues/Jazz Piano's Video From ericlobopiano have lenght about 2:50 and was viewed more than 92 and is still growing


Related Video with Something - The Beatles - Solo Blues/Jazz Piano

The Beatles - Rock and Roll Music - Bass Cover

The Beatles - Rock and Roll Music - Bass Cover
The Beatles - Rock and Roll Music - Bass Cover – 26 просмотров, продолжительность: 02:33 мин. Смотреть бесплатно видеоальбом Alexander Yerofeev в социальной сети Мой Мир.
This Video Published Since 5 years ago ago, Hosted by my.mail.ru and Published by Channel: DickOne

The Beatles - Rock and Roll Music - Bass Cover's Video From Alexander Yerofeev have lenght about 2:33 and was viewed more than 26 and is still growing


Best of The Beatles Greatest Hits Full Album

Best of The Beatles Greatest Hits Full Album
The Beatles were an English rock band, formed in Liverpool in 1960. With members John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, they became widely regarded as the foremost and most influential act of the rock era. Rooted in skiffle, beat, and 1950s rock and roll, the Beatles later experimented with several musical styles, ranging ...

This Video Published Since 2 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: DickOne

Best of The Beatles Greatest Hits Full Album's Video From DickOne have lenght about 1:00:00 and was viewed more than 6816 and is still growing


Rock and Roll Music - The Beatles Cover - Lyrics

Rock and Roll Music - The Beatles Cover - Lyrics
My cover of Rock and roll music by the Beatles. I play and sing all the parts. I hope you enjoy it.

This Video Published Since 4 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Windy

Rock and Roll Music - The Beatles Cover - Lyrics's Video From Windy have lenght about 2:31 and was viewed more than 5203 and is still growing


Still Of The Night - Whitesnake (Alyona cover)

Still Of The Night - Whitesnake (Alyona cover)
Still Of The Night - Whitesnake (Alyona cover) OMG, how much I love this song. When I was filming it I was like: - Give me my boots and huge stage, I need to run around", my 5-inches room and studio mic didn't let me do that. :)))) When I have a band and a rock show - I will definitely make this song as a part of my set list!! ���� To ...

This Video Published Since 5 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Alyona Yarushina

Still Of The Night - Whitesnake (Alyona cover)'s Video From Alyona Yarushina have lenght about 7:03 and was viewed more than 32689 and is still growing

Comments