The Beatles - Rock and Roll Music (jam cover)
This is 3 friends of mine and myself doing a jam session to the Beatles song Rock and Roll Music. I'm on bass with Daryl, Dave and Arturo on guitar. Sound quality isn't that great when it comes to Dave and Arturo soloing back and forth, rhythm ending up being quite loud. But you get the idea. Enjoy.
This Video Published Since or about 11 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Sexfetus
The Beatles - Rock and Roll Music (jam cover)'s Video From Sexfetus have lenght about 2:53 and was viewed more than 1418 and is still growing
Related Video with The Beatles - Rock and Roll Music (jam cover)
The Beatles - Rock And Roll Music (Drums) cover re-uploaded
The Beatles - Rock And Roll Music (Drums) cover re-uploaded
Original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRF6nmqcbxo
This Video Published Since 1 year ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: batmankozyy
The Beatles - Rock And Roll Music (Drums) cover re-uploaded's Video From hawl sasaki have lenght about 2:33 and was viewed more than 1794 and is still growing
The Beatles "Hold Me Tight" Drum Cover
The Beatles "Hold Me Tight" Drum Cover
Ringo doesn't play the snare drum on the bridge part, I think. I played it with my own feelings. Hope you enjoy it!!
This Video Published Since 2 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: batmankozyy
The Beatles "Hold Me Tight" Drum Cover's Video From batmankozyy have lenght about 2:32 and was viewed more than 6356 and is still growing
5 clássicos do Violão em versão FINGERSTYLE !!
5 clássicos do Violão em versão FINGERSTYLE !!
Nesse vídeo eu toco 5 músicas que todo mundo do violão tem que conhecer, para mostrar como cada uma delas em versão para Violão Fingerstyle! ____
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Leandro Kasan
5 clássicos do Violão em versão FINGERSTYLE !!'s Video From Leandro Kasan have lenght about 4:03 and was viewed more than 9264 and is still growing
Regent. -All I Need Is Faith
Regent. -All I Need Is Faith
Regent is an indie/rock band based in Southampton. This is a music video for their new single 'All I Need is Faith'. With influences such as The Beatles, The doors, The Verve, Stone roses and so on, The Instant Melodist has a refined sound to stand up with and take place amongst these legends of music....
This Video Published Since 3 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: ben rooke
Regent. -All I Need Is Faith's Video From ben rooke have lenght about 3:25 and was viewed more than 1272 and is still growing
Comments
Post a Comment