Regent. -All I Need Is Faith

Regent. -All I Need Is Faith

Regent is an indie/rock band based in Southampton. This is a music video for their new single 'All I Need is Faith'. With influences such as The Beatles, The doors, The Verve, Stone roses and so on, The Instant Melodist has a refined sound to stand up with and take place amongst these legends of music....

This Video Published Since or about 3 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: ben rooke

Regent. -All I Need Is Faith's Video From ben rooke have lenght about 3:25 and was viewed more than 1272 and is still growing


Related Video with Regent. -All I Need Is Faith

Baby Dorothy the dinosaur Gameplay

Baby Dorothy the dinosaur Gameplay
The wiggles TV clip of Dorothy was a baby Guitar hero dream The Beatles rock band song list Rock band 4 what's up
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Marty Music

Baby Dorothy the dinosaur Gameplay's Video From Dawn Brown have lenght about 2:45 and was viewed more than 82 and is still growing


Get Back Electric Guitar Solo + Lead Techniques

Get Back Electric Guitar Solo + Lead Techniques
Get Back solo and lead techniques! Not usually the case, but this classic song has John Lennon on lead guitar! Come hang out with me as I teach you all of the amazing solo tips, tricks, and techniques to jam along with the Beatles! Follow Marty On Social Media! Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/martyschwartz Twitter - http://www.twitter.com ...

This Video Published Since 4 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Marty Music

Get Back Electric Guitar Solo + Lead Techniques's Video From Marty Music have lenght about 16:22 and was viewed more than 32704 and is still growing


VIVA ROLL -Beatles: rock and roll music

VIVA ROLL -Beatles: rock and roll music

This Video Published Since 9 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: dancingwiththebulls

VIVA ROLL -Beatles: rock and roll music's Video From dancingwiththebulls have lenght about 3:53 and was viewed more than 128 and is still growing


Q&A2: How I deal with Copyright Strikes

Q&A2: How I deal with Copyright Strikes
Today I explain how I evade copyright strikes and blockers. I also list my favourite Beatles albums and explore why 'Mixolydian' can be considered 'Rock Major'. Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/davidbennettpiano David Bruce on Copyright: https://youtu.be/87wHYATdPXs

This Video Published Since 5 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: David Bennett Piano

Q&A2: How I deal with Copyright Strikes's Video From David Bennett Piano have lenght about 10:33 and was viewed more than 7863 and is still growing

Comments