I´ve got a feeling. The Beatles. Adaptación al castellano. Versión española. Spanish cover. Karaoke

I´ve got a feeling. The Beatles. Adaptación al castellano. Versión española. Spanish cover. Karaoke

Traducción y adaptación al castellano de la canción "I´ve got a feeling", firmada por Lennon & McCartney y popularizada con su banda The Beatles. Puedes descargarte gratuitamente el PDF con la letra y los acordes para guitarra en el siguiente link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lsm9ngvsekjfx0o/I%C2%B4ve%20got%20a%20feeling.Sp.pdf?dl=0 I´VE GOT ...

This Video Published Since or about 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Txus Bengoechea

I´ve got a feeling. The Beatles. Adaptación al castellano. Versión española. Spanish cover. Karaoke's Video From Txus Bengoechea have lenght about 3:33 and was viewed more than 526 and is still growing


Related Video with I´ve got a feeling. The Beatles. Adaptación al castellano. Versión española. Spanish cover. Karaoke

I´ve got a feeling. The Beatles. Adaptación al castellano. Versión española. Spanish cover. Karaoke

I´ve got a feeling. The Beatles. Adaptación al castellano. Versión española. Spanish cover. Karaoke
Traducción y adaptación al castellano de la canción "I´ve got a feeling", firmada por Lennon & McCartney y popularizada con su banda The Beatles. Puedes descargarte gratuitamente el PDF con la letra y los acordes para guitarra en el siguiente link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lsm9ngvsekjfx0o/I%C2%B4ve%20got%20a%20feeling.Sp.pdf?dl=0 I´VE GOT ...
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Rock'N'Roll 73

I´ve got a feeling. The Beatles. Adaptación al castellano. Versión española. Spanish cover. Karaoke's Video From Txus Bengoechea have lenght about 3:33 and was viewed more than 526 and is still growing


Beatles Boardroom Tape Audio Excerpt

Beatles Boardroom Tape Audio Excerpt
Except from the last meeting before The Beatles broke up. John to Paul~ “Wouldn’t it be better, because we didn’t really dig em, you know the two songs you talked about Ob la di, and maxwell, to be given to people who like music like that. Like Mary (Hopkins) or whoever it is that needs a song. Why don’t you give that to them. The only ...

This Video Published Since 11 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Rock'N'Roll 73

Beatles Boardroom Tape Audio Excerpt's Video From Rock'N'Roll 73 have lenght about 00:41 and was viewed more than 227 and is still growing


Tribute from Prince, Tom Petty & More | While My Guitar Gently Weeps | Reaction

Tribute from Prince, Tom Petty & More | While My Guitar Gently Weeps | Reaction
I check out Tom Petty, Prince, Jeff Lynne, Steve Winwood and others paying tribute to George Harrison at the 2004 Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame ceremony. Original Content Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW...

This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Glitch in the Matrix Multi-Media

Tribute from Prince, Tom Petty & More | While My Guitar Gently Weeps | Reaction's Video From Glitch in the Matrix Multi-Media have lenght about 11:41 and was viewed more than 4252 and is still growing


The Beat Angels- Beatles Tribute Band- Rock and Roll Music

The Beat Angels- Beatles Tribute Band- Rock and Roll Music
Questi video sono l' esecuzione dal vivo dei The Beat Angels, Beatles Tribute Band. In questo brano cantato da Andrea si assapora l' aria di Rock and Roll. Registrato il 31 Maggio 2013 al Modà di Siracusa.

This Video Published Since 6 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: TheBeatAngels

The Beat Angels- Beatles Tribute Band- Rock and Roll Music's Video From TheBeatAngels have lenght about 4:19 and was viewed more than 140 and is still growing

Comments