EPIC COVER While My Guitar Gently Weeps

EPIC COVER While My Guitar Gently Weeps

I am so grateful for Youtube, a platform where we can recreate and share music with one another. "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" has always been one of my favorite love songs.I am very happy that I was able to re-create this masterpiece in my own way. https://www.facebook.com/EmilyRoseHastings/notifications/ https://www.patreon.com/EmilyHastings ...

This Video Published Since or about 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Emily Hastings

EPIC COVER While My Guitar Gently Weeps's Video From Emily Hastings have lenght about 4:31 and was viewed more than 44351 and is still growing


Related Video with EPIC COVER While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Black Scarr - I've Just Seen A Face (Beatles Cover) | Uplug.TV

Black Scarr - I've Just Seen A Face (Beatles Cover) | Uplug.TV
I'VE JUST SEEN A FACE I CAN'T FORGET THE TIME OR PLACE WERE WE JUST MET SHE'S JUST THE GIRL FOR ME AND I WANT ALL THE WORLD TO SEE WE'VE MET HAD IT BEEN ANOTHER DAY I MIGHT HAVE LOOKED THE OTHER WAY BUT I HAD NEVER BEEN AWARE AND AS IT IS I DREAM OF HER TONIGHT FALLING, YES I AM FALLING AND SHE KEEPS CALLING ME BACK AGAIN I HAVE NEVER KNOWN THE ...
This Video Published Since 2 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Looney Bird CEC

Black Scarr - I've Just Seen A Face (Beatles Cover) | Uplug.TV's Video From Uplug. TV have lenght about 2:26 and was viewed more than 265 and is still growing


Jojo's Rock-afire Explosion Update 2017 - Beatles Birthday Music Video

Jojo's Rock-afire Explosion Update 2017 - Beatles Birthday Music Video
Here's the progress on Jojo's Rock-afire recorded a few weeks ago after me and him restored most of it! Enjoy! :)

This Video Published Since 2 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Looney Bird CEC

Jojo's Rock-afire Explosion Update 2017 - Beatles Birthday Music Video's Video From Looney Bird CEC have lenght about 2:54 and was viewed more than 15224 and is still growing


Yesterday (Beatles Cover) - Gemini From Earth

Yesterday (Beatles Cover) - Gemini From Earth
13Nov2019@Yokohama, Japan �� Programmer / Creator / Digital Nomad �� London ���� - Tokyo ���� Instagram - @geminifromearth Blog - London Institute of International Affairs@Wordpress Twitter - Gemini From Earth

This Video Published Since 2 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: YOHEI KOIZUMI

Yesterday (Beatles Cover) - Gemini From Earth's Video From YOHEI KOIZUMI have lenght about 2:20 and was viewed more than 9 and is still growing


I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles [Cover]

I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles [Cover]
Playing another Beatles tune Bit giddy aren't I www.facebook.com/liamreynoldsmusic www.instagram.com/_liamreynolds_ www.twitter.com/_liamreynolds

This Video Published Since 4 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Liam Reynolds

I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles [Cover]'s Video From Liam Reynolds have lenght about 3:05 and was viewed more than 4 and is still growing

Comments