Peter,Paul & Mary I Dig Rock & Roll Music (1968)
I've edited this classic together from 2 different performances.Mary so so very energenic in both performances which looks like they were done within' a short time of 1 another.The Mamas & Papas appear in the video when referenced in the song as do the Beatles,3 Dog Night,CCR,a lovely girl from the 60's dancing,Cream & Vanilla Fudge and the ...
This Video Published Since or about 6 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: kelly heisler
Peter,Paul & Mary I Dig Rock & Roll Music (1968)'s Video From kelly heisler have lenght about 2:33 and was viewed more than 394141 and is still growing
Related Video with Peter,Paul & Mary I Dig Rock & Roll Music (1968)
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC BY THE BEATLES
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC BY THE BEATLES
Live at the Dunsdon Legion of Brantford 2016
This Video Published Since 2 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Windy
ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC BY THE BEATLES's Video From john demarchi have lenght about 6:02 and was viewed more than 275 and is still growing
Rock and Roll Music - The Beatles Cover - Lyrics
Rock and Roll Music - The Beatles Cover - Lyrics
My cover of Rock and roll music by the Beatles. I play and sing all the parts. I hope you enjoy it.
This Video Published Since 4 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Windy
Rock and Roll Music - The Beatles Cover - Lyrics's Video From Windy have lenght about 2:31 and was viewed more than 5203 and is still growing
5 clássicos do Violão em versão FINGERSTYLE !!
5 clássicos do Violão em versão FINGERSTYLE !!
Nesse vídeo eu toco 5 músicas que todo mundo do violão tem que conhecer, para mostrar como cada uma delas em versão para Violão Fingerstyle! ____
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Leandro Kasan
5 clássicos do Violão em versão FINGERSTYLE !!'s Video From Leandro Kasan have lenght about 4:03 and was viewed more than 9264 and is still growing
I Saw Her Standing There
I Saw Her Standing There
The FAB FOUR performing at the California State Fair 14 July 2011.
This Video Published Since 8 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Rick Roop
I Saw Her Standing There's Video From Rick Roop have lenght about 5:51 and was viewed more than 2965927 and is still growing
Comments
Post a Comment